Insurance & Financing
Our dentist and dental care team at Newburyport Family Dental know that it can sometimes be difficult to navigate the often-confusing world of dental insurance and financing available for dental services. That’s why we invite you to call our office to learn more about dental insurance/financing near you if you don’t see the information you’re looking for here.
In-Network Insurance Providers
- Delta Dental Premiere
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Indemnity
For out of network insurance benefits, we will submit services to the insurance on the patient’s behalf; however, some insurances will assign benefits to the patient only, in which case, the patient would pay the office in full and will be reimbursed by the insurance company directly.
Other Forms of Payment Accepted
We also accept cash, most major credit cards (please call with questions), and CareCredit®️ which can be used toward the satisfaction of your deductible or full payment of services. Also, please check our site periodically for updated information on financing and specials offered at our Newburyport dentist.
FinDent is our patient-friendly “in-house” financing option that offers our patients the best terms and lowest rates available anywhere on the planet.
Its mission is to make treatment affordable for all our patients.
FinDent payment plans, generally:
- APR: 0%—11.99%.
- Plan amounts: $1,000—$25,000 (above $25,000, case-by-case).
- Less than half the cost of CareCredit and LendingClub.
- Everyone gets approved who has a verifiable bank account & credit score (VantageScore credit score).
- No origination fee, annual fee, or hidden fees.
- No prepayment penalty.
- Applying is free.
- Applying will not impact your credit score.
- Applying will not obligate you to anything.
- Apply for a free quote at WeAreFinDent.com or call (833) FIN-DENT to talk with a real person!
- Begin treatment immediately.
No-interest payment plan:
- 3 months.
- No interest if the balance is paid within 3 months.
Low-interest fixed-rate payment plans:
- 6, 12, 18, & 24 month plan options.
- Low interest even if the balance isn’t paid within the specified time period.